12 October 2009

Contributions/writers wanted


Many thanks so far for everyone who has visited this blog, I know its still early days and theres not much content, but arthouse/indie and foreign movies i'm learning to love more and I'm slowly finding the places to get trailers, posts, hopefully soon reviews and much more. If you are very knowledgable on the film genres which will be  covered by cinehouse please get in touch.
I'm looking for contributors and writers to get involved and help this blog thrive and be a success. Trailers, articles, possible interviews, reviews thats what the blog needs. I would love people with knowledge/expertise in Asian(China, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Korea), European (France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Holland, Scandanavia, Russia), African, Latin America and even USA/Canada (indie/arthouse).
I cant offer cash but once I get established I maybe able to get the odd movie tickets so you can review a movie or two. Its all early days but with your help the blog will thrive and get better

No comments:

Post a Comment