21 October 2009

Final Trailer for THE STORM WARRIORS



If you love your eye candy especially in the style of 300, Sin City ala Frank Miller I think you'll the stylings of this movie THE STORM WARRIORS. This is the first Hong Kong movie thats used the green screen and this is visually drooling (homer simpson style) and is brought to you by the Pang Brothers who brought us the horror hit The Eye.

This is the long awaited follow up to the Storm Riders and re unites Aaron Kwok and Ekin Cheng in the lead roles as there characters wind and cloud find themselves up against a ruthless Japanese Emperor who aims to invade China. Ill doubt this will see release in UK or Ireland or as I like to say "You Never Know!" but the movie will be released in Hong Kong on December 17th, I think next year when I go back to China I know what DVD ill be looking for to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment