15 November 2009

BLOG UPDATE

For many months I have been without a job so time was no problem for myself when doing this blog and The peoples movies blog, but now that has changed and I now have a job. No I'm stopping the blog but the time I have now is limited to late nights and weekends so please bare with us when Im adding new content. If you have any new trailers, teasers, featurettes, interviews, news from the independant, foreign and arthouse movie world please get in touch and I can post all here. If you have an short please also get in touch and I can post the film/animation short here as well.
It is taking a little longer to get this blog up and running, I really want to include movie reviews but its hard as there not enough hours in the day to see all the movies, so if you are a regular movie goer and dont mind doing regular reviews just get in touch, same goes with any comments/posts, etc as well.
I recently had a massive problem with my laptop and it was invaded with virsuses, trojans and every nasty bug you get from the internet and my computer had to be cleaned out  thus loosing everything. This delayed the other pages been created (the menu at top of the page), but I am working at it and hopefully soon it'll be created.

enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment