28 January 2010

Beautiful trailer for Tom Courtney's AN ARTIFICAL LIGHT



sourceQuietEarth
Here's a beautiful little trailer for the indie drama AN ARTIFICAL LIGHT created by Tim Courtney. I dont know much about it apart from the post Quietearth has done on it. From what I can gather its a relationship drama about a man who has recently split up from his girlfriend and he is trying to deal with the situation by taking a tripback down  memory lane.
I do love the grey monetone look and backed with the good music it gives the movie a sweet but tranquil feel to it, if you think about it thats what the main character is trying to get some peace of mind so he can move on. As for any release information I have nothing but I believe the movie is doing the rounds at the Sundance festival in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment