10 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010

Happy new year all, apoligies for having no trailers posted here over the past week, I am at the moment working on posting new trailers so hopefully tonight and the rest tomorrow there will be new stuff online.
Little update, I am looking at gettting a .com or .co.uk for the peoplesmovies blog, my main blog and I may have this blog comibine. It doesnt mean im neglecting this blog it may just mean having you go to the peoples movies blog and then clicking on the link option to the blog, all will be annouced shortly.
I am looking for reviewers for this blog, if you do watch movies regularly be it indie/arthouse or movies from anywhere in the world please get in touch and send me a review. It can be as indepth as you want as long as you include a rating out of 5 and when and where you watched the movie Ill post it here. Sorry I cant afford to pay you I am a fan and my blogs are fanblog zines so when I review I have to pay as well.

my contact is cinehouseuk@gmail.com or thepeoplesmovies@gmail.com

thanks
paul

No comments:

Post a Comment