17 January 2010

Trailer for Erik Matti's THE ARRIVAL


source Twitchfilm
I know this sounds strange, as ive said many times on this blog but more on my other blog I still regard myself as a student Films. After many years of neglect I am finally appreciating the great art, but as I learn its not always what you know about a particular movie or persons sometimes its the poster, the photo that attract me to movies and I can say it was the poster it did it here.
Below is a trailer for Fillipino director Erik Matti's new movie THE ARRIVAL. It s described as a bit of an personal movie for Matti and its all about a withdrawn accountant called Leo simply been one of the good guys for his boss and because of this he's slipped into the background of life. Seen nothing, done nothing even his works security guards mistaken for been a new employee even after 3 years been there!
As I said its a personal movie and Erik Matti's career in movies has been alot like the character Leo he's one of the good guys, following protocols hiking out movies and get his bossess all the money they desire. But now he's decided enough is enough and decided to make a movie the way he wants and THE ARRIVAL is his first movie since he changed.

Trailer is below and in English subtitles and The Arrival is already out in cinemas in Phillippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment