9 February 2010

Theatrical Trailer for Belgium's AMER

















source TwitchFilm
When I was invited to the press Launch of This years (month's) Glasgow Film Festival I was so eager to see the programme for The Frightfest @ Glasgow (UK's biggest horror/fantasy festival) apart from [Rec]2, Splice and Frozen it was that Helene Cattet & Bruno Forzani's homage to all things Giallo AMER was going to get its U.K premiere as well!!!
Both directors will be attending  to present the movie and I'm still waiting on my press passess which im hoping that I get a pass to see this. Over the years Ive came to love everything Italian inspired from my best schoolfriend, to a ex-girlfriend, to the food and actually working in Sorrrento Italy as well. Through these times ive met great people as well as many movie fans more die hard than me who introduced me to alot of classic horror/thrillers I wouldnt have looked at before including Giallo. From there my passion has grown.

Amer just looks so brillant! stylish, classic but modern enough to keep any modern thriller/horror fan happy, anyway less of me read the synopsis and enjoy the trailer!

synopsis:Three key moments, all of them sensual, define Ana's life. Her carnal search sways between reality and colored fantasies becoming more and more oppressive. A black laced hand prevents her from screaming. The wind lifts her dress and caresses her thighs. A razor blade brushes her skin, where will this chaotic and carnivorous journey leave her? - IMDB

Frightfest Link: FrightFest@Glasgow


No comments:

Post a Comment