26 June 2010

10-10-10 The World will become a dark place, Trailer for DARK WORLD 3D

source Twitch
3D Seems to be everywhere personally I dont see the fantastic experience's we keep hearing about, maybe I've just chosen the worst movies to sample the '3-d' experience or I just the film studio's ploy to rip us all off more especially when the standard ticket is very pricey, I'm not paying £10 plus £3 for the glasses, anyway thats off my chest! Below is the first full trailer for Russian 3D Fantasy DARKWORLD.

The movie will be the first 3D Russian movie with real actors in it which sees a group of students awake some ancient magical being whilst on a antropoligist exepidition. Confused dot com here folks there also something about a meteorite shield as well and I know I had a dig at 3d as im not yet conviced after 5 3d made movies but watching this trailer I think we can it does look better if it's in 3d instead of 2d (reality).
have a gander let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment