6 November 2010

Concept Trailer For Dan Gaud's Zombie Flick DAYLIGHT


DAYLIGHT - TEASER from Ayz Waraich on Vimeo.

Source QuietEarth
I love my zombie Flicks, I love them tht much I watched the premiere of Walking Dead tonite on British television and this little beauty caught my eye. The concept trailer is for Dan Guads indie Zombie thriller DAYLIGHT which focuses on one mans search for his missing wife during in a dying world full of nasty criteons...zombies!

The visual style really caught my eye, very gritty giving you a feel that this world is not a squeeky clean world, survival of the fittest. The whole look of the movie I get that 28 Days Later feel rather than dawn of the dead and the Godspeed! My Black Emperor style music really helps the movie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment