23 January 2011

Slamdance 2011:Trailer Pyschological Thriller SILVER TONGUES



I get constantly asked why I dont cover more American Film festival coverage, when I replied to those people who asked I had a logical reason, Im in Scotland the otherside of The Atlantic Ocean. I always want to cover much as I can but when money is very limited and you can only use your sources to the max sometimes the coverage might only be down to a few trailers and possibly the press release.
Simon Arthur's SILVER TONGUES will make its premiere at this years Slamdance Festival and if yourlike me when something looks real good your a sucker in been conned as most good things arent always what they seem and in Silver Tongues its the peoples. This movie's story is about acouple who are con artists who only do it for pleasure rather than profit and they travel from town to town and its only a matter of time there dark sinister games will eventually spiral out of control which even threatens the couples own relationship. The movie is the debut feature from the scottish filmmaker with the movie based on his actual short film of the same name, very smart looking movie.
sourceTwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment