26 February 2011

I'M NOT JESUS MOMMY Trailer Cloning went apeshit




When religion gets involved in any matter I really do hate I here alot of of crap especially anti-catholic abuse in Scotland, relgion also seems to highten the tension when it comes to moral/ethical issues such as human cloning. I'M NOT JESUS MOMMY is a new thriller which sees the first human clone been born and a story that centres around a fertility doctor who has recovered from cancer and she decides to carry a baby by stealing a cloned embyro. She raises the child as her own but if she seen movies like Orphan she knows the little buggers go apeshit when they get to an certain age !
It looks cheesy and watching this low budget trailer you get a sense of The Omen as well with all the adults going crazy and knifing each other! I'm a sucker for these movies but if they overdo on the religion thing having some idiot tell me that my lifes a mess because of what religion I am but if we give him £10,000 he will clear us of our sins and our life will be saved when we join his religion, check out the trailer.



No comments:

Post a Comment