13 May 2011

BLOGGER.COM - Sorry About No Updates

You may have wondered what has been going on at CINEHOUSE the last 24 hours? I was too but unfortunately Blogger Cinehouse gracious hosts went offline and everyone who is hosted by Blogger had to suffer nearly 19hour downtime. You maybe saying "but I was able to access your blog?!" correct but those blog owners have been unable to update anything, so no new materials which I apologise for. I have now a backload of trailers, news I want to get out tonight and over the weekend and thank you to everyones support and an apology to those sources of articles that were sent to Cinehouse Hq. Some of the materials sent to me where unfortunately with time limits and now out of date, it was out of my control but what was really frustrating was the lack of information on why the downtime happened, updates, etc... All we received or I should say found via searching for information was" there's been a problem, we hope to be online very shortly". You'll agree thats not much consolation and its frustrating for everyone involved but been virtually 0% updates its not very good customer service.

What I did forget to mention is due to the downtime all bloggers have lost all posts for May 12th so thanks very much Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment