28 July 2010

First Trailer for Mark Pellington’s I Melt With You


I Melt With You from Pellington Films on Vimeo.
source affenheimtheater
I found this trailer on Theplaylist yesterday and didn't know what to think of it, then today I see it poping up in many blogs, websites, so what the heck here it is. This is a trailer for Mark Pellington's I Melt With You. The actor that looks in emotional agony in this trailer is Thomas Jane the man who once was Punisher now reinventing himself after a downward spiral which he has now found a exit from. What its about its hard to tell as details are very slim, there is a few details on the IMDB page(click on movie name above), but I notice a few sites saying what the plot is, its spoiler central. The movie stars Christian McKay, Thomas Jane, Jeremy Piven, and Rob Lowe and looking at the trailer , its not your normal convential trailer it's nearly 5 minutes long, more a monologue. The movie doesnt actually start shooting until next month so this is just a taster in what Pellington is trying to do and with this movie with a micro hollywood budget of $1million its going to be a very interesting movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment