1 February 2010

Tony Jaa's ONG BAK 3 teaser trailer



sources We Are Movie Geeks

I'd be honest and say I've never seen a Tony Jaa movie, so what Ong Bak 1 & 2 (which was just out a few months ago!) is about I couldnt tell you. What I do know about Tony he is one the leading actors in Martial Arts movies, he mixes styles creating his own unique brand.
Dont expect much plot or even talking to that matter, but thats not in a nasty way about the movie. The techinical ability of this guy is unbelievable and his fighting skills do all the talking. Watching the trailer below is like watching a music video but once again its not a criticism, its just Tony Jaa. As for what the plot is I dont actually know but if youve seen movie two it is a continuation of how things ended, as ive been told.

Movie three is out in Thailand this April, enjoy the trailer....

No comments:

Post a Comment