13 March 2010

Trailer for Indie Romance BRAINWASHED LOVE


source QuietEarth
I just love the whole feel of this movie from the design, story and music it just looks so good! BRAINWASHED LOVE is co-written( with Alix Large)  and directed by Shawn Bannon and is about Edward an Los Angeles projectionist who meets Cillian at a halloween party and despite her reluctance he dates her. There 'romance' has a backdrop of bicyles, parties and mad crazy friends but the question they ask themselves can their relationship work? With their lives been pulled in different directions?

When I watch this I get the feeling I do like this movie but I can't tell why I like I just like it, hopefully soon I canwatch it and see why I like it, check out the trailer.


Brainwashed Love Teaser Trailer from studiodrome on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment