3 April 2010

Trailer For Tom Six's THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE(First Sequence)



Source QuietEarth
For you folks out there in movie fan world here is the offical first trailer for twisted macabre and 'masterpiece' in the horror genre THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE (FIRST SEQUENCE).
The movie written and directed by Tom Six . This movie has been doing the rounds of the film festivals and I became aware of it when I did a post promoting UK's biggest horror festival Frightfest last year and like alot of movies that do the festival circuit they have no distributor but IFC have picked up the American distribution. When I did the Frightfest post I also included the promo trailer of this movie and I have to say I found it a little disturbing (surprising that I'm a big horror fan) but I do get the sense of watching a movie up there with hostel graphical, mmm check out the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment