28 May 2010

Claustaphobia hit this intense new teaser trailer for 2084

Souce QuietEarth
I've heard about this movie for a little while but when I watched the first teaser trailer for 2084, I wasnt that impressed as for the second trailer I cant really remember much about it but now we have a third trailer.

Until now the movie name was the only thing I remembered about it but after watching the third teaser trailer I am now very keen to see this movie. The trailer is very intense, dark but most of all claustophobic.

I got a slight 28 days later feel minus the grittiness (as well as not as dark as 28 days) , with the virus been the killer here and been told to stay indoors as chaos roams with the survivors its one I do want to see.


So check out the trailer after the break ......


 Not much left since the world died. That's what they called it the day the virus took over and people went inside, never to leave their homes again. Soon after that, the last of the food was gone, the last drop of gas was used up, the government collapsed. Chaos... on a global scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment