9 June 2012

Watch Trailer For Australian Neo-Giallo SORORAL













Since I started this blog nearly 3 years ago it really opened up my eyes to film outside mainstream Hollywood and recently I now volunteer at GFT cinema the place that help launch Cinehouse its made me more appreciative towards older films and other genres.I've always been a fan of horror and the past 7 months have been fortunate to see a lot of great (some bad) films and Ive seen a lot of Horror and recently Ive gotten a real interest in Giallo so the trailer for this Australian film SORORAL has caught my eye.

Taking in the traditional elements of Giallo  paranoia, thriller, slasher mix it up make it more stylish and now you have neo-Giallo  and Sororal is certainly paying homage Bava help to create. I missed Amer  a Belgium Neo-Giallo from 2010 but it's one highly recommended and if you like that one you'll certainly like Sororal   and for my punishment for missing Amer I have Pupi Avati's The House With Laughing Windows, Mario Bava's Blood And Black Lace, not a bad punishment I may say?!



Synopsis:A heady whirlwind of genetic experimentation, mind control, telekinetic power struggles and twisted art revolve around Sororal's heroine, Cassie (Amanda Woodhams), a troubled artist who tries to make sense of her vivid, violent dreams by committing her visions to canvas.

source: Twitch

No comments:

Post a Comment