27 November 2009

Contact High trailer






I thought I would never here about the day when I would include evil taxi driver, hotdogs and pyschadellic mushrooms in the same sentence well I have and CONTACT HIGH is the reason I had to.

The movie is written and directed by Austrian  Michael Glawogger and this movie is up there with other classic crazy movies that have been made over the years.When I watch the trailer it feels like Fear In Loathing in Las Vegas crossed with The Big Lebowski  crazy stuff. Tell us what you think, watch trailer below...

A comedy of absurd situations and misunderstandings. Hans and Max would like to corner the local hot dog market, whereas Harry would prefer to be pampered by his muscular auto mechanics. But a bag with mysterious contents interrupts everyone's plans, and the group of improbable thieves and gangsters suddenly find themselves in Poland's Drogomysl.- imdb

No comments:

Post a Comment