7 November 2011

Watch Spanish Sci-Fi Short CYCLOPS (Ciclope)

I don't usually post short films that don't have English subtitles however you do get the odd film thats worthy of 5 or 10 minutes of your time like Ciclope (Cyclops). The Spanish sci-fi short played in front of Surrogates a film that took Carlos Morett 4 years to make finishing 2008 and tells the story Set in the future of a new Madrid. It is the story of two policemen who are brothers. It follows the inner turmoil of one of the brothers, suffering terrible nightmares, who begins to question his position in the Police Force, all due to a mistake that will probably haunt the rest of his life.

I always hear stories of the days when you went to the cinema in which you would see double features like a shorter film then a main film, if they brought that back I think people wouldn't moan at the ads and even the trailers? Though the most annoying thing one person did say to me" oh I hate previews and I arrive a few minutes before the film starts but its rude that film companies don't show there trailers to let us know whats on" its because they play them in the previews!


source Liveforfilms

No comments:

Post a Comment