28 January 2010

Tresure Hunters get more than they expected in Short HANGAR 5


























source QuietEarth
When I was at University studing  Graphic Design, one thing I learned from my time is no matter how good something you create is, the professional will compliment you but will always find 500 reasons to criticise you. HANGAR  NO.5 is an impressive student made short movie from the students of Northwestern University which I think maybe Seattle. The reason I started this post as I did as I also learned alot of students didn't get as much credit as they deserved and these guys deserve credit.
This short  is an fast paced 11 minute adventure inspired from the likes of Indiana Jones, it may have its faults but it have great enthusiasm and determination to work.
Read the synopsis below and enjoy!


Synopsis:Two treasure-hunting teens sneaking into an abandoned military base looking for a rumored gold cache. Once inside, they accidentally activate a top secret relic of the Cold War - a huge mobile weapons system bent on protecting the base from all intruders. Cut off from every exit, the pair must fight to survive.- IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment